Building and Rental Details
The primary space available for functions is carpeted, approximately 3000 square feet. Window treatments include blinds, sheer curtains and room darkening curtains. Front double glass doors. Side foyer entry for shoe storage. Hall with men’s and women’s rest rooms.
The Kitchen has a center island, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dish and hand washing sinks. The kitchen fee is based on type of use.
Maximum occupancy is 122 persons.
RTI does not set up or break down furniture.
- 60 cloth cushioned seat and back metal framed stackable chairs
- 40 plastic seat and back metal framed folding chairs
- 15 folding tables
- Yoga Equipment: 90 blankets, 40 bolsters, 60 blocks 25 mats 30 belts
- THE KITCHEN:
- Non-disposable kitchen equipment: Hot water pots, coffee makers, large coffee urns, coffee cups, plates, bowls, cutlery, serving utensils, serving platters and bowls.
- Kitchen Access (catered event, cooking): $75.00 per day
- Kitchen use for beverages and snacks $25
- Extra 5 Gallon Water Fee $10.00
- Wi-Fi is available in the Rising Tide International building
- Projector screen available. Bring your own projector
RTI sound system use requests are made to the rental coordinator (based on audio staff availability and fees). Lessee can bring and use their own audio system, supplemental electrical equipment and it must be approved in advance because of the risk of power overload and fire hazard.
Approximatly 40 parking spaces are available on a paved lot plus additional grass parking adjacent to Grafton Rd. Lessee must supply parking attendants and are required to manage traffic when Lessee expects more than 70 participants. Overflow parking should be arranged in advance with your participants. No parking is allowed on Grafton or Swift.
Hourly rental fee – Contact the rental coordinator for the current fees.
Sales Tax at 7%
The Reservation Deposit of 50% of the total rental fee secures the reservation and is due with the signed contract to reserve. This is a Non-refundable deposit. The full rental payment balance is due two weeks prior to your event
Damage Deposit: $300.00 check. The damage deposit will be returned to you within two weeks after your event if the contract is followed concerning the use of the property. A Credit Card number can also be provided.
Follow Step 1 below to contact the rental coordinator for more information or to inquire about availability.
HOW TO RENT THE RISING TIDE BUILDING FOR YOUR EVENT:
To check on date availability for your event, or find out more information, contact the RTI building Rental Coordinator by clicking the button below and filling out the request form:
After you have been in contact with the Rental Coordinator and decided on a date, the Rental Coordinator will send you a rental contract form to fill out and let you know how to make a deposit.